More efficient for sponsors, more rewarding for members
Benefits of our cross-border approach.
More effective oversight, control and risk management
The centralised, multi-employer structure of the Luxembourg-based ASSEP provides robust plan governance and rigorous oversight.
Potential for lower fees
The economies of scale generated by the plan’s centralised administration create a more efficient operating model and potentially lower fees for both sponsors and members.
Better offering for members
The scale of the cross-border plan, backed by our international reach, gives members access to a wide range of investment options and the potential for reduced management charges.
Simplified plan management
A single third-party administrator operates across all country compartments, creating aggregated plan information and reporting, as well as the efficiency of having fewer vendor relationships.
Greater consistency in employee benefits
Multinational employers can be confident they offer the greatest possible level of consistency to employees working in different countries.
Employees don’t need to leave one plan and join another if they move to another country with the same employer. The member portal gives them an uninterrupted view of their aggregated pension benefits.
- I confirm that I am accessing this website as a pensions professional (a corporate or other non-retail investor acting for their own account).
- I understand the information contained in this website is not directed at, nor is it intended for distribution to, or use by, persons in any jurisdiction in which the dissemination of such investment related information is not permitted. I also understand that the information contained in this site is not directed to any party that may be defined as a ‘retail investor’ by the home regulator of the country in which the website is being accessed.
- I understand that the information or opinions contained herein should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any investment, pensions or insurance product nor shall any such investment products or services be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful.
- Fidelity has expressed its own views and opinions on this website, and these may change. Nothing in this website should be construed as investment, tax, legal or other advice. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
- I acknowledge that neither FIL Limited, FIL Luxembourg S.A., FIL Life Insurance Ireland DAC, FEPP, nor any of their group companies or affiliates will have any liability for any losses arising directly or indirectly from any information accessed from this website. By accepting this representation I also confirm my agreement to the website Legal notice.
Fidelity International, the Fidelity International logo and F symbol are trademarks of FIL Limited, a company existing under the laws of Bermuda.
If the above representation is correct, please click 'I agree' below to continue to the site.